Self catering cottage in Pembrokeshire
~ Dolphin Cottage ~
Dolphin Cottage is a cosy and comfortable property in the town of Fishguard. The cathedral city of St Davids is a short drive away as are the coves and beaches of the Pembrokeshire National Park, the beautiful Gwaun Valley and the Preseli hills which provided the famous blue stones for Stonehenge.
Only a few minutes walk away are shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs and galleries and also the Marine Walk with views overlooking the ferry port (daily sailings to Ireland) and the old harbour with its pretty cottages (used as the film location for Dylan Thomas' Under Milk Wood).
The town library houses a tapestry commemorating the Last Invasion of mainland Britain in 1797.
- Sleeps 6 comfortably.
- Dolphin Cottage has 4 bedrooms (a double, a twin and two singles) 3 of which have washhand basins.
- The first floor bathroom has a bath, separate shower, wc and handbasin. There is also a ground floor wc and handbasin.
- The large lounge is comfortably furnished and contains a woodburning stove, TV, video, DVD and a hifi unit.
- The kitchen/dining area has a dualfuel cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- To the rear of the cottage is a secluded, sunny, south facing garden with a patio and garden furniture.
- Parking is available in Clive Road to the side of the cottage.
- Bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels. Gas and electricity are included in the rent.
- 2 well-behaved pets are welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking in the cottage.
Prices £280 to £480 per week.
For availability and booking
Tel. 0790 44 22 621